Thursday 29 January 2009

My Philosophy of Dust



Relating to dust, and by "dust" i dont mean clatty, minging, durty stuff. rather I refer to it as the stuff that the human race is made of; genetic make-up and DNA. Which leds me to the idea that one is a distillation of their environment going right back to the begining of time. eg. Darwins theory of evolution or in a religious context,or some other theory. We all started from something or other and From that we have become...therefore that dust is our dust and our dust is from that which came before us. Furthermore, If dust is isolated to a specific area eg. the mack building and people who have traversed the corridors and studios etc.. in the distant past have left remnants of themselves. Therefore by and large they are still here in a sense.

1 comment:

  1. Dust! It makes me sneeze! Dust! it's up to my knees! Dust! it's getting worse, and I cannae find my purse, for Dust. Dust! it gets in your eyes and comes out your nose, and heaven knows where it's been. Dust! I think on monday a clean up's a must. Dust! Art? Aye only just.

    Only kidding bytheway.

    ReplyDelete